You might be worried about coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include being asked to stay at home or avoid other people.
This might feel difficult or stressful. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
This information is to help you cope if:
- you’re feeling anxious or worried about coronavirus
- you’re staying at home or avoiding public places as part of social distancing
- you have to self-isolate. This means you avoid contact with other people and follow strict hygiene rules. The NHS has advice about self-isolation in English and advice about self-isolation in Welsh. For how long to self-isolate, see the current government advice in English or the current government advice in Welsh.
And it covers:
- Plan for staying at home or indoors
- Take care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Checklist: are you ready to stay at home?