The DCMS Committe of the UK Parliament is calling for evidence on the impact of Covid-19 on DCMS Sectros. Submissions are accepted until the 1st of May 2020. From them
The DCMS Committee has launched an inquiry into the ‘Impact of Covid-19 on DCMS sectors’. It will consider both the immediate and long-term impact that Covid-19 and the related social and financial measures are having on the wide range of industries and organisations under the Committee’s remit. The Committee expects to hold a number of evidence sessions from late April onwards to hear directly from stakeholders, arms-length bodies and Government about what is being done and what further support is needed.
• What has been the immediate impact of Covid-19 on the sector?
• How effectively has the support provided by DCMS, other Government departments and arms-length bodies addressed the sector’s needs?
• What will the likely long-term impacts of Covid-19 be on the sector, and what support isneeded to deal with those?
• What lessons can be learnt from how DCMS, arms-length bodies and the sector have dealtwith Covid-19?
• How might the sector evolve after Covid-19, and how can DCMS support such innovation todeal with future challenges?
Find Out More